Companies, associations and local authorities often have to face situations that can harm their operations and / or curb their development: organisational inflexibility, rising costs, falling revenues, complexity of tasks, etc. In response to this, IE TCH has created customised methods and solutions for improving the overall performance of organisations.
An audit is an occasion for strategic reflection on how an organisation operates. The goal is to asses operational efficiency, pinpoint blockages and place the organisation on the path towards improvement. An audit entails verifying the appropriateness of the organisation’s operation (procedural audit, management audit, organisational audit, procurement cycle analysis, information diffusion analysis, etc.), identifying malfunctions and defining ways to correct them (implementing score cards, nominating representatives, training, drafting technical guidelines, adapting procedures, etc.).
Change management / HR strategy
We can outline the overall strategic orientation in terms of change management and human resource management, and recommend the best methods and tools for meeting the identified challenges (e.g. training schemes and skills acquisition).
Hotel management and marketing assistance
We offer various types of assistance:
- Commercial and operational audits for a hotel under operation or targeted for acquisition
- Commercial and marketing assistance, post-acquisition and under the form of a contract.
- Operational and commercial management for a third party.
Mindful of the global challenges behind the notion of sustainable development, and fully aware of the economic reality that weighs on today’s hospitality professionals, we have sought to develop a service offer that reconciles both aspects (environmental and economic). An environmental assessment allows you to measure your property’s environmental impact, identify the associated costs and implement an effective action plan that both reduces your environmental impact and optimises the associated costs in your profit and loss statement.
- Strategic positioning study and marketing audit of the Royaumont Foundation’s seminar offer, Asnières-sur-Oise
- Detailed audit and action plans with reference to the “Cap Tourisme”regional grant for renovation initiative
Région Pays de La Loire / Hôteliers indépendants de la région
- Evaluation of mediation and development actions undertaken by the Regional Service for Heritage and Inventory (SRPI)
- Analysis of the purchasing department and cycle, the Negresco hotel Nice
Hôtel Negresco Nice
- Organisational audit of the thermal baths of amneville
Association thermale d'Amnéville
- Strategic positioning and pricing analysis of Lyon’s Congress Centre at the national
Grand Lyon / GL Events
- Residential and tourist golf complex project
Syndicat Mixte Landes Océanes
- Marketing strategy for museums located in Le Havre
City of Le Havre / OT de la CODAH (Seine-Maritime)
- Environmental and economic analysis of 15 wellness establishments for operating in an ecologically-sound manner