The world economy over the last decade has been hit by a series of major economic crises and shocks, including the 2008-2009 global financial crisis, the 2010-2012 European sovereign debt crisis and, most recently, the commodity price corrections observed over the period 2014-2016. However, 2017 saw the return of economic growth almost everywhere in the world – the highest level recorded since 2011. The euro zone symbolised this recovery, posting the highest growth in ten years.
Each year, In Extenso Tourisme, Culture & Hôtellerie publishes a study covering the major industry trends. This 60-page document also provides a detailed analysis of the French hotel industry’s annual performance.
Please fill out the following form to receive your free copy by email.
- Tourism: the end of a difficult year with better to come
- The experiential side of the hotel stay
- Ten challenges of integrating sustainable development in tourism and hôtels
- The premises and business: foundations of the banking equation
- Local tax regulations: another increase for the hotel industry?
- Digital and the hotel industry: the challenges involved in transforming the model
- Non-monetary recognition in the hotel sector
- The overhaul of French territories implies a new approach for public tourism policies and investments
- Programming for public facilities
- Art centres: public service challenges in developing areas for creation
- Tourism: staying ahead in a growing worldwide industry
- Local authorities and the lodging sector: hotel development strategies
- Golf course concession renewal and control: charting the course in today’s complex golf environment
- The French casino industry: a serious crisis or a return to reality?
- Employment Tax Credit (CICE): benefits for the hotel industry
- Human capital: major THR salary trends
- Golf tourism in France: a hidden treasure or a missed opportunity?
- Why certify your sustainable development?
- The hotel of tomorrow: mobile and self-service
- Human capital: revolutions and evolution
- When lodging helps preserve heritage
- Thalassotherapy gets back in shape
- The development of golf and golf tourism in France
- Environmental costs and lodging: an analysis
- Do open-ended property funds (OPCI) constitute a new method of financing for the hotel sector?
- Selling your hotel or restaurant