Marketing strategy for museums located in Le Havre
SCOPE OF INTERVENTION :
Fine Arts museums / Historical museums / Natural history museums / Ville d’Art et d’Histoire UNESCO world heritage
PROJECT MANAGER :
City of Le Havre / OT de la CODAH (Seine-Maritime)
The UNESCO label awarded to the reconstructed city-centre in 2005 and the development of the cruise industry have enhanced Le Havre’s standing. Yet, the city’s museums do not seem to be fully benefiting, whether in terms of visitor numbers or range of visitors. The city thus wanted to:
- Define an overall marketing and communication strategy to increase the museums’ visibility and appeal.
- Be assisted over a three year period with implementing action plans in each museum.
- Global audit of the museums.
- Quantitative and qualitative survey of current and potential visitors and identification of room for progress: 950 surveys, 45 qualitative interviews.
- Definition of an overall marketing strategy and operational roll-out in a three year action plan for each museum.
- Assistance in implementing action plans: permanent support and follow-up, leading transversal working groups.
- Evaluation of results achieved and recommendations for improving Tools.
In Extenso TCH's audience client monitoring and studies