Tourism logding development strategy for the Pays de Rennes
Hotels / Apart-hotels/ Holiday cottages and B&Bs / Collective lodging
PROJECT MANAGER :
Pays de Rennes (Territoire SCoT)
Jean-Charles Pornon - Chef de projet - 02 99 86 19 86
A vast region, encompassing both a major city and a largely-rural territory, the Pays de Rennes-Territoire SCoT- faces a broad range of challenges. In addition, the urban development of the Rennes agglomeration leads local actors to pay close attention the territory’s tourism lodging strategy.
Within this context, the Pays de Rennes wished to create a reference tool (the Tourism Development Strategy 2014 – 2019) to both anticipate and assist with the current evolution in tourist lodging supply.
- Quantitative and qualitative audit of local supply
- Benchmark of comparable destinations
- Identification of specific tourism lodging issues
- Analysis of the challenges raised by the specific issues identified
- Definition of development scenarios for tourism lodging
- Recommendations and actions plans for the region’s tourist lodging
In Extenso TCH's regional strategic planning