Annual visitors Survey 2005-2016 – Centre of National Monuments
30-80 K€ per year
SCOPE OF INTERVENTION :
Historical monuments / National monuments
PROJECT MANAGER :
Centre des Monuments Nationaux
The Centre of National Monuments (CMN) manages around a hundred historical monuments in France. Since 2005, the economic development department has sought to carry out an annual survey of visitors at five to seven national monuments in order to:
- Identify types of visitors, their profile, their perception of proposed services and their expectations.
- Suggest permanent ways for each monument to improve their service offer (welcome, visit, etc.).
- Full management of the survey:
- Preparation of the questionnaire in five languages.
- Definition of the survey plan.
- Survey monitoring.
- Data treatment.
- Analysis of the results and qualification of visitors per monument and per period (regression, PLS, AFC, ACP, Score, etc.), comparative analysis.
- Construction of a database spanning several years (30 monuments, 31 200 questionnaires).
- Implementation of specific tasks (performance, boutique, etc.), integration of new indicators and recommendations.
In Extenso TCH's audience client monitoring and studies