Visitor and observation centre : the LITORALIS project
BUDGET: 68 K€
SCOPE OF INTERVENTION:
Research observatories / Natural sites
Agence Régionale Pays de la Loire
- Philippe Dangles, architect
- Atelier Sismo, landscaper
- 2D ingénierie, construction economist
- Cabinet Greuzat BET Roads and utilities/Environment
The LITORALIS project is the result of communal reflection by the Pays de la Loire Region and the territories of La Tranche sur Mer, La Faute sur Mer et l’Aguillon sur Mer, destroyed by the Xynthia storm in 2010. Today, the project’s positioning is centred around 3 axes:
- A visitor and discovery centre open to the public, providing entertaining scenography and an educational trail.
- An educational venue to raise awareness.
- A centre for research and knowledge diffusion, with a regional observatory that seeks to mutualise, use and broadcast knowledge on the coast’s characteristics.
The Conseil Régional sought assistance in drafting the detailed technical programme up until the contractor’s design study phase.
- Assessment of the site, validation of operating perimeters and functional pre-programme.
- Functional scenarios and drafting of the operation’s budget and planning.
- Detailed functional and technical programme, including a thorough re-examination of operational constraints.
- Assistance in selecting the contractor and analysing service offers: clarification of the notification of public call to tender and tendering package, participation in evaluating commissions.
- Monitoring of conceptual design studies.
In Extenso TCH's programming, project management, operation set-up studies